Buy Subaru Extended Warranty Online
Buying a Subaru extended warranty online is a good idea for numerous reasons. Instead of going the traditional route that involves calling numerous warranty providers to gather quotes and getting robocalls, buying a Subaru extended warranty online is easy and quick. You will find there are more warranty types, a selection of third-party warranty providers to choose from and you will save money with lower-priced warranties available. There is also the convenience of an online marketplace as offered to you by Chaiz. An extended warranty is another term used to describe a Vehicle Service Contract which means the same thing.
Enter your Subaru’s details onto our search tool. Our marketplace is fully online so you can compare quotes within seconds. Our payment platform is also easy to navigate. We will look into the perks of buying a Subaru extended warranty online as well as the Subaru extended warranty cost. We will explore this by looking at the example of a Subaru Outback extended warranty.
What’s Covered in a Subaru Factory Warranty?
A new Subaru comes with certain warranties in place such as the:
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty which lasts 3 years or 36, 000 miles whichever comes first. This is a bumper-to-bumper warranty with a short list of exclusions.
- Wear Item Limited Warranty which lasts 3 years or 36, 000 miles. This covers the replacement of things such as worn brake pads or shoe linings, clutch linings as well as wiper blades.
- Powertrain Limited Warranty lasts 5 years or 60, 000 miles whichever comes first. This covers the powertrain components of the car and also the engine.
- Seatbelt Lifetime Limited Warranty which lasts as the name suggests a lifetime. It covers the car’s seat belts and related items.
- Rust Perforation Limited Warranty which lasts 5 years or unlimited miles. This covers the car’s body panels that may be perforated by corrosion from the inside out.
We would like to look at the example of a Subaru Outback 2017 with 58,000 miles on the odometer as an example to get an idea of Subaru extended warranty prices. Your factory warranty is due to expire in 2021 and you would recommend purchasing an extended warranty/ Vehicle Service Contract with Chaiz.
The Annual Maintenance Cost of a Subaru
The annual maintenance cost of a Subaru is $617. We would recommend purchasing an extended warranty for your Subaru with Chaiz so if your car breaks down the repair costs will be covered. You can save thousands on repair bills.
The Three Types of Extended Warranties Offered on Chaiz
There are three tiers of extended warranties or Vehicle Service Contracts offered by third-party providers on our online platform. As soon as you have used our search tool to input your car’s make, model and mileage the top warranty provider quotes will appear. You will notice there are three tiers of coverage. It’s very simple to use, simply scroll through the options of third-party warranty providers offering varying levels of coverage at different prices and choose the warranty that suits you best.
The first tier of coverage is the bumper-to-bumper warranty or exclusionary coverage. This is also known as the most comprehensive option and is the most expensive option available. This will suit a driver that drives far in their car increasing the wear and tear on their vehicle. They will be more likely to have a mechanical breakdown.
The second tier of coverage offered by Chaiz is the powertrain plus extended warranty which is slightly less expensive than the most comprehensive option. It would suit a driver that drives mid-range distances in their car. The wear and tear is slightly less than someone who would need bumper-to-bumper coverage.
The third tier of coverage is the powertrain warranty. This is the cheapest option and is the least comprehensive. It suits someone with the least wear and tear on their car that doesn’t drive great distances.
Subaru Extended Warranty Cost
In inputting the example of a Subaru Outback 2017 with 58,000 miles on the odometer onto the Chaiz search tool the top warranty provider quotes will appear very quickly. This is the perk of the Chaiz marketplace and buying a Subaru extended warranty online.
The Subaru extended warranty cost for the 2017 model for a bumper-to-bumper or exclusionary extended warranty for this example or the most comprehensive option is around $50.
The Subaru extended warranty cost for the 2017 model for a powertrain plus extended warranty is around $44.
The Subaru extended warranty cost for the 2017 example for a powertrain warranty is around $41.
It is definitely worth investing in a Subaru Outback extended warranty of your choice so you know your car’s hefty repair bills will be covered. Subaru extended warranty prices differ according to coverage levels.
Are there Additional Perks Offered on Chaiz?
Certain of the warranty providers on our marketplace offer fuel delivery, 24-hour roadside assistance, a tire changing service and trip interruption so if your car breaks down more than 100 miles away from your home your accommodation fees will be covered. These perks will come really in handy on the open road.
Why Should You Buy Your Subaru Extended warranty Online With Chaiz?
- You will save time by comparing quote options easily online and from not having to make endless calls and deal with robocalls. Request a call from our sales team if you need one.
- There are more third-party providers to choose from
- The prices are lower
- It’s convenient and our payment platform is secure and easy to navigate
- Save money on your repair bills with Chaiz offering you various levels of coverage
- Benefit from additional perks offered with some warranties
It’s a Good Idea to Buy Your Subaru Extended Warranty Online
Overall, it can be seen that buying a Subaru extended warranty online is a good idea. It’s quick, easy and there are sometimes extra perks available. We used the Subaru Outback extended warranty cost example to illustrate the Subaru extended warranty prices online with Chaiz.